Friday 18 October 2013

Helloooo!


Hey everyone! As you lovely people can see, this is my (new) blog. Yup, new. I did have an old blog which, for a while, was going really well but then my laptop wouldn’t go on blogger for aaaaages and when it finally did go on…well, I was out of the habit. So, I decided, ‘you know what? Fresh start, new blog’. I do things better that way – start totally from fresh. To welcome you too my wonderful world of weirdness, I shall list 10 random things about me:
  1. My name is Freyja (You do NOT pronounce the ‘j’. It’s said like Freya, but I’m just so snazzy I have an extra letter)
  2. I have a pet giant African land snail called Speedy. It was meant to be ironic at the time, but…well, now it’s just darn hopeful.
  3. I LIVE IN ENGLAND! J (Royal Britannia, Britannia rules the waves – at least, I think that’s the lyrics….oops)
  4. I have an undying fear of needles and injections
  5. I have asthma, exma, nut allergies, sesame seed allergies and fur allergies. Oh, and hay fever. Yaaaay (!)
  6. I cannot stand the smell of oranges
  7. I often say ‘le’ instead of ‘the’ and ‘meh’ instead of ‘me’ because I’m just so awesome (I wish)
  8. I fangirl about, like, EVERYTHING. I apologise in advance for any fan monologues that may or may not (probably will) happen
  9. I’m friends with The_Slimer (http://theslimer.blogspot.co.uk/) but she doesn’t know I have a new blog – MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
  10. I am going to my third big concert this year to see Black Veil Brides – I’M SO EXCITED, AND I JUST CAN’T HIDE IT, I’M ABOUT TO LOOSE CONTROLL AND I THINK I LIKE IT – okay I’m good now.


TAAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Yes, I know, not very exciting but what can I say? So yeah, that’s 10 random stuff about me. J
Well, that concludes my first post! Hope it wasn’t too boring, eh?
Anyways, Ta-ta for now!

P.S I actually have no idea about my blog title either.

1 comment: