Monday 21 October 2013

Homework?

Ah, homework. The very bane of children's lives. Obviously six hours at school, slaving away in pointless lessons whilst teachers lecture the 'naughty' student's in your class isn't enough torment - oh no, you then must come home after a stressful day at school to find a mountain of homework that you have put off until the last second. I myself am facing the daunting task of art homework. Not only do we have to do coursework, oh no, we have to present our work evaluate and do a write up.

Ah, the joy of GCSE.

As you can see, I am still putting off the homework. Why? No idea, none at all. But to be honest, I haven't even had a 'warning' yet, and I'm in my fourth year of high school. Gotta live a little, eh?

Pfft, who am I kidding? I'll be up all night finishing this homework and regretting it tomorrow, but I always do the same thing.

Well, I should probably be getting on with it, so hasta la vista!

No comments:

Post a Comment