Friday 18 October 2013

What would I change my name to?

I hate my name. Like, actually, hate it. I mean who in their right minds names their child ‘Freyja’? LIKE WHY?! And to make it worse, my last name is Perriment. Everyone calls me peppermint instead.  I suppose my middle name, Grace, is alright but still…

Well, if I could change my name to anything it would be *drum roll please* HORATIO FINKLESTEIN! Why, you might ask? Well, ‘Finklestein’ is the last name my friends and I came up in an English class – we had to come up with an explorer, their name, draw them and a background story. Ours was called Jessica Finklestein and she had a sloth hybrid hand from where she fell over in a dangerous jungle and the toxins in the air caused her wounded hand to mutate into a kind of fury claw thingy. So yes, that name shall always be embedded into my memory. The Horatio part? Nope, I got nothing. It means timekeeper but yeah. I just like the way it rolls off the tongue; say it with me, folks! Horatio! It sounds funny in a posh accent Teehee.
Okay I need help.

Anyway, that is what I would change my name to – Horatio Finklestein. So what would you guys change your name to? Feel free to comment ;)

HASTA LA VISTA! 

3 comments: