Saturday 19 October 2013

The Eighth Dwarf!

Today I will be talking about my idea for an Eight Dwarf for 'Snow White'. So, we all ready have Happy, Grumpy, Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful and Doc, right? Well, I;m sorry, but those names are just too....Disney. I mean, everything in Disney is all like 'oh no something terrible is happening let us introduce the main love characters, and evil witch or wizard or something and then, taaaaaadaaa everything will be okay, let us sing for the new wedding!" and such. Instead of adding another Disney name, like 'Excited' or something, I'm adding MORBID. :) He's the death-obsessed, miserable dwarf who likes to sit in the corner and mutter to himself. He has very floppy black hair, like the stereo typical 'Alt' kid and wears a Mexican hat and a sugar-skull shirt. He also has a mustache. His favourite food is cheese strings. Morbid has a pet badger called Bert that lives under his bed, and none of the other dwarfs know. He doesn't write poetry or listen to metal music or anything, he likes building mudpies with Bert. 

I like Morbid :)

So yes, if I could create an eighth dwarf he would be called Morbid. 

TTFN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment