Saturday 19 October 2013

My life in 10 years?

Hmm, 10 years, eh? Long time away, to be honest. I’ll be nearly 25!!! Now I feel old D: Heheh, anyway, when I’m 25…hummmmm…well, I’ll probably have (maybe) finished university by then, so knowing me I’ll be jobless, surrounded by a load of animals I rescued from the streets and off food in the fridge. Oooh, maybe a strange collection of beanie toys? That’d be cool.  Not really sure what I wanna do when I’m older, to be honest. If I had to think of a job I’d do it’d probably be working for Greenpeace or being an archaeologist. Oooh, or an author. None of those are very plausible, but hey! You know, I think it’s kind of stupid how they make us choose GCSE options really early. I was year eight (second year of secondary school, when I was like 12/13) when we had to choose and I didn’t have a clue what to take. In the end I took History, Geography, German (We HAD to take a language. Booo!), Art and Drama.
In other news I failed my science tests. I GOT A FREAKING D ON MY CHEMISTRY TEST! To be fair, we only had three questions on the topic we’d actually learnt about, and the rest was atoms, and I was four marks off a C, BUT STILL! A D! So yeah. Aaaand I take triple science.
Fun tiiimes.

IN OTHER, OTHER NEWS I’m meeting up with my friends on Sunday, woop woop! Should be good, we’re going bowling, even though I suck at bowling. My hands are really deformedly small. I mean, seriously. So yeah, I can’t even pick up a bowling ball correctly. How wonderful!
So, where do you guys picture yourselves in 10 years? High flying doctor? Happily married? Still living with your parents? Comments make me smile! J

TTFN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment